High quality products to support Pathologists and Biological and Environmental Scientists
Showing 1–8 of 226 results
- • FOR US ONLY
- • Rapid detection and exclusive to the COVID-19 strain
- • Does not detect other related coronavirus strains
- • High priming efficiency
- • Accurate controls to confirm extraction, and assay validity
- • Lyophilised components for ambient shipping
- • Highly specific detection profile
This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories.
- Sequencing, including NGS library preparation
- Hot start PCR, multiplexing
- Fast high-fidelity PCR (up to 100 x Taq)
- Long PCR up to 20 kb
- Amplification of complex (GC/AT rich) templates
- Blunt-end cloning and other applications
- Hot start enzyme for increased sensitivity and great multiplex results
- Fast, high yield PCR with the fidelity 100x higher than Taq
- Up to 20 kb long PCR even from complex templates
- Increased processivity for faster amplification and higher yield
- High thermostability for better denaturation of GC rich templates
- Best choice for NGS library prep. and other sequencing applications
- 5X ALLin™ Buffer includes optimal Mg2+ and dNTP amount
- Exceptional value for money
- Rapid detection of 2019-nCoV
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Highly specific detection profile
- High priming efficiency
- Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
Highly stable and uniform nanoparticles. The quality and performance of a conjugate is critical to successful lateral flow test manufacturing. Our products are produced in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility that enable rapid turnaround times while ensuring batch to batch consistency and reliability.
This test has not been reviewed by the FDA.
Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
25 tests per kit.
Used for in vitro qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in human swabs samples (Nasopharyngeal swab and oropharyngeal swab). It can only be used as a supplementary test indicator for suspected cases with negative PCR test of SARS-CoV-2 or used in conjunction with PCR testing in the diagnosis of suspected cases.