- Attogene develops new and novel cutting-edge technologies for sensing compounds in a diverse set of sample types.
- Attogene developed and sell products that include assays for the detection of environmental compounds and novel methods for detecting human disease analytes.
- Attogene has strategic services which help our customers with unique assay and application needs. Our services include algae toxin environmental sampling and testing and broad array of assay and application support.
- Attogene offers kits from partners: Primer Design (one of the first EUA FDA authorized COVID PCR diagnostic test kit), HighQu, GenomeMe, ScreenFect and Nix Sensor.
- • FOR US ONLY
- • Rapid detection and exclusive to the COVID-19 strain
- • Does not detect other related coronavirus strains
- • High priming efficiency
- • Accurate controls to confirm extraction, and assay validity
- • Lyophilised components for ambient shipping
- • Highly specific detection profile
This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories.
- Exceptional value for money
- Rapid detection of 2019-nCoV
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Highly specific detection profile
- High priming efficiency
- Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
Highly stable and uniform nanoparticles. The quality and performance of a conjugate is critical to successful lateral flow test manufacturing. Our products are produced in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility that enable rapid turnaround times while ensuring batch to batch consistency and reliability.
This test has not been reviewed by the FDA.
Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.